The 1963 Cadillac Data Book was made for dealers/salesmen to teach them every important aspect about the new model line. Most of these books were dumped after the sales period ended. Originals are very hard to find and expensive. Thats why we’ve made this reproduction to give you the opportunity to own this rare historical source of information for little money.
The 1963 Cadillac Data Book is one of the best research sources for 63 Cadillac owners and fans. There are many graphics/photos shown.
It covers the following models:
- 1963 Cadillac 62 Sedan (4 Window)
- 1963 Cadillac 62 Sedan (6 Window)
- 1963 Cadillac 62 Coupe
- 1963 Cadillac Coupe De Ville
- 1963 Cadillac Sedan De Ville (4 Window)
- 1963 Cadillac Sedan De Ville (6 Window)
- 1963 Cadillac Park Avenue Sedan De Ville (4 Window)
- 1963 Cadillac 62 Convertible
- 1963 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz
- 1963 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special Sedan
- 1963 Cadillac Fleetwood 75
The chapters within this book are:
- Body Styles
- Optional Equipment
- Body Features
- Chassis Features
The 1963 Cadillac Data Book has 152 inner pages, is 8.46 inches high and 6.06 inches wide (metric: 21.5 cm high and 15.4 cm wide). It differs from the original a little bit (colors, size, etc.) due to modern printing standards.
This reprint was made by a professional printing company using high quality materials. It has a hard cover and has thicker paper than usual for the inner pages, too.