The 1958 Cadillac Data Book was made for dealers/salesmen to teach them every important aspect about the new model line. Most of these books were dumped after the sales period ended. Originals are very hard to find and expensive. Thats why we’ve made this reproduction to give you the opportunity to own this rare historical source of information for little money.
The 1958 Cadillac Data Book is one of the best research sources for 58 Cadillac owners and fans. There are many graphics/photos shown. It covers the following models:
- 1958 Cadillac 62 Sedan
- 1958 Cadillac 62 Sedan (Extended Deck)
- 1958 Cadillac 62 Coupe
- 1958 Cadillac 62 Convertible Coupe
- 1958 Cadillac Coupe De Ville
- 1958 Cadillac Sedan De Ville
- 1958 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz
- 1958 Cadillac Eldorado Seville
- 1958 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special Sedan
- 1958 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 9-passenger Sedan and Limousine
- 1958 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham
The chapters within this book are:
- Introduction / New Features
- Body Styles
- Optional Equipment
- Eldorado Brougham (extra section!)
The 1958 Cadillac Data Book has 208 inner pages, is 8.46 inches high and 6.06 inches wide (metric: 21.5 cm high and 15.4 cm wide). It differs from the original a little bit (colors, size, etc.) due to modern printing standards.
This reprint was made by a professional printing company using high quality materials. It has a hard cover, thicker paper and a more durable thread stitching binding.