The 1959 Lincoln & Continental Data Book was a dealer only item. It provides background information and was meant to train salesmen to be able to answer as many questions from potential new car buyers as possible. The original books are pretty rare – and expensive, too! That’s why we’ve decided to support you with high-quality reprints. Our goal was to create a wonderful book for comparable little money.
The content sections are:
- Power Servants
- Power Train
- 1959 Lincoln Coupe (2-door Hardtop)
- 1959 Lincoln Sedan
- 1959 Lincoln Landau (4-door Hardtop)
- 1959 Lincoln Premiere Coupe (2-door Hardtop)
- 1959 Lincoln Premiere Sedan
- 1959 Lincoln Premiere Landau (4-door Hardtop)
- 1959 Continental Mark IV Coupe (2-door Hardtop)
- 1959 Continental Mark IV Landau (4-door Hardtop)
- 1959 Continental Mark IV Town Car
- 1959 Continental Mark IV Sedan
- 1959 Continental Mark IV Convertible
- 1959 Continental Mark IV Limousine
What you’ll receive: A brand new, high quality reprint – keeping the original data, but transferred to modern printing standards such as colors and formats. Please keep in mind that even the best reprint is based on material being over 50 years old and therefore has imperfections.
Size is DIN A5 (148 × 210 mm or 5.82 × 8.27 inches). The book has over 180 pages and a hard cover. Please take a look at the pictures!
There are no reviews yet.