The 1959 Edsel Data Book was an internal reference manual for Salesmen and provides information about Models, Features and Specifications for models of the Ranger, Corsair, Villager Station Wagon series. The Book was used by Salesmen to help with New Car Customers and to educate Sales Staff on the New Models.
Included models are:
- 1959 Edsel Ranger 2-Dr. Sedan
- 1959 Edsel Ranger 4-Dr. Sedan
- 1959 Edsel Corsair 4-Dr. Sedan
- 1959 Edsel Ranger 2-Dr. Hardtop
- 1959 Edsel Corsair 2-Dr. Hardtop
- 1959 Edsel Ranger 4-Dr. Hardtop
- 1959 Edsel Corsair 4-Dr. Hardtop
- 1959 Edsel Corsair Convertible
- 1959 Edsel Villager Station Wagon
The content sections of the 1959 Edsel Salesmen Data Book are:
- Index and Specifications
- Models, Styling and Body Design
- Chassis Design
- Power Train (Engines and Transmissions)
- Accessories and Optional Equipment
- Technical Illustrations
Originals of the 1959 Edsel Salesmen Data Book are hard to find – you can wait years to find an example in nice condition. Plus, its expensive. You can easily spend 300 USD or more for a book in very good condition.
That’s why we’ve decided to support you with high-quality reprints. Our goal was to create a wonderful book for comparable little money.
What you’ll receive: A brand new, high quality reprint. Made with love and passion for 59 Edsels, keeping the original data, but transferred to modern printing standards. Please keep in mind that even the best reprint is based on material being over 50 years old and therefore has imperfections.
The book has 132 pages and a hard cover. Size: 11.69 inches wide and 8.46 inches high (29.7 cm wide and 21 cm high). You’ll receive a brand new book, wrapped in plastic.