The 1958 Edsel Salesmen Data Book provides information about Models, Features and Specifications for models of the Pacer, Ranger, Corsair, Citation and Station Wagon series. The Book was used by Salesmen to help with New Car Customers and to educate Sales Staff on the New Models.
Included models are:
- 1958 Edsel Ranger 2-Dr. Sedan
- 1958 Edsel Ranger 4-Dr. Sedan
- 1958 Edsel Pacer 4-Dr. Sedan
- 1958 Edsel Ranger 2-Dr. Hardtop
- 1958 Edsel Pacer 2-Dr. Hardtop
- 1958 Edsel Ranger 4-Dr. Hardtop
- 1958 Edsel Pacer 4-Dr. Hardtop
- 1958 Edsel Pacer Convertible
- 1958 Edsel Roundup Station Wagon
- 1958 Edsel Villager Station Wagon
- 1958 Edsel Bermuda Station Wagon
- 1958 Edsel Corsair 2-Dr. Hardtop
- 1958 Edsel Citation 2-Dr. Hardtop
- 1958 Edsel Corsair 4-Dr. Hardtop
- 1958 Edsel Citation 4-Dr. Hardtop
- 1958 Edsel Citation Convertible
The content sections of the 1958 Edsel Salesmen Data Book are:
- Edsel Divison
- Power Train
- Accessories and Optional Equipment
- Models (one single page for every model!)
- Body – Technical
- Chassis – Technical
- Power Train – Technical
- Accessories – Technical
Originals of the 1958 Edsel Salesmen Data Book are hard to find – you can wait years to find an example in nice condition. Plus, its expensive. You can easily spend 300 USD or more for a book in very good condition.
That’s why we’ve decided to support you with high-quality reprints. Our goal was to create a wonderful book for comparable little money.
What you’ll receive: A brand new, high quality reprint. Made with love and passion for 58 Edsels, keeping the original data, but transferred to modern printing standards. Please keep in mind that even the best reprint is based on material being over 50 years old and therefore has imperfections.
The book has 164 pages and a hard cover. Size: 8.46 inches wide and , 8.46 inches high (21.5 cm wide and 21.5 cm high). You’ll receive a brand new book, wrapped in plastic.