The 1960 Cadillac Data Book was made for dealers/salesmen to teach them every important aspect about the new model line. Most of these books were dumped after the sales period ended. Originals are very hard to find and expensive. Thats why we’ve made this reproduction to give you the opportunity to own this rare historical source of information for little money.
The 1960 Cadillac Data Book is one of the best research sources for ’60 Cadillac owners and fans. There are many graphics/photos shown. It covers the following models:
- 1960 Cadillac 62 Sedan (Six Window)
- 1960 Cadillac 62 Sedan (Four Window)
- 1960 Cadillac 62 Coupe
- 1960 Cadillac 62 Convertible Coupe
- 1960 Cadillac Coupe De Ville
- 1960 Cadillac Sedan De Ville (Six Window)
- 1960 Cadillac Sedan De Ville (Four Window)
- 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz
- 1960 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special Sedan
- 1960 Cadillac Fleetwood 75
- 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham
The chapters within this book are:
- Introduction / New Features
- Body Styles
- Optional Equipment
- Eldorado Brougham
The 1960 Cadillac Data Book has 164 inner pages, is 8.46 inches high and 6.06 inches wide (metric: 21.5 cm high and 15.4 cm wide). It differs from the original a little bit (colors, size, etc.) due to modern printing standards. This reprint was made by a professional printing company using high quality materials. It has a hard cover and was made using thicker paper.
There are no reviews yet.