The 1955 Dodge Showroom & Trim album is one of the rarest collectable items for 55 Dodge fans & owners. Not many of these exist today.
It covers the following series and models:
Custom Royal V8 Series
- Custom Royal V8 4-Door Sedan
- Custom Royal Lancer V8
- Custom Royal Lancer V8 Convertible
Royal V8 Series
- Royal Lancer V8
- Royal V8 4-Door Sedan
- Royal V8 8-Passenger Sierra Station Wagon
- Coronet Lancer V8
- Coronet V8 4-Door Sedan
- Coronet Six 2-Door Sedan
- Coronet V8 Suburban Station Wagon
Each model is presented with a big and colorful illustration.
The 1955 Dodge Showroom & Trim album also provides background info and graphics about:
- Interior Graphics to show the Interior Color Combinations
- Super Red Ram V8 Engine
- Red Ram V8 Engine
- “Get Away Six” Engine
- Automatic PowerFlite Transmission
- Coaxial Power Steering
- Safety Power Brakes
- Power Assists: Power Windows and Power Seat
- Oriflow Ride Control
- Tubeless Tires
- Electro Touch Tuner Radio
- Special Deluxe Wheel Covers
- Spotlight Mirror
- Wire Wheels
- Air Conditioner
- Feature Overview
- Detailed Specifications for all three series
- Testing the 55 Dodge (Proving Ground background info!)
Some of this content can only be found in this special book – especially the interior trim combinations and fabrics! Two pages show you the factory correct used materials. This helps you to restore your 55 Dodge back to factory specifications, see how it came from the factory or helps you to identify if the car is still in its original shape.
What you’ll receive: A brand new, high quality reprint. Made with love and passion for 55 Dodges, keeping the original data, but transferred to modern printing standards such as colors and formats. Size and colors are slightly different. All fabrics are printed on, not actual materials. Please keep in mind that even the best reprint is based on material being over 50 years old and therefore has imperfections. This is a hardcover book with 48 inner pages (some are blank). Size: 11,69 inches (29.7 cm) wide and 8.27 inches (21 cm) high.
There are no reviews yet.