The 1957 Mercury Sales Manual was made for dealer to teach them every important aspect about the new model line. Most of these books were dumped after the sales period ended. They were not made for the public and originals are therefore ultra-hard to find and very expensive. With this reprint you can get all info for little money!
There are 184 inner pages. Covered Series & Models in this album:
1957 Mercury Monterey Series:
- 1957 Mercury Monterey 2-door Sedan
- 1957 Mercury Monterey 4-door Sedan
- 1957 Mercury Monterey Phaeton Coupe
- 1957 Mercury Monterey Phaeton Sedan
- 1957 Mercury Monterey Convertible
1957 Mercury Montclair Series:
- 1957 Mercury Montclair 4-door Sedan
- 1957 Mercury Montclair Phaeton Coupe
- 1957 Mercury Montclair Phaeton Sedan
- 1957 Mercury Montclair Convertible
1957 Mercury Station Wagon Series:
- 1957 Mercury Commuter 2-door 6-passenger Station Wagon
- 1957 Mercury Commuter 4-door 6-passenger Station Wagon
- 1957 Mercury Commuter 4-door 9-passenger Station Wagon
- 1957 Mercury Voyager 2-door Station Wagon
- 1957 Mercury Voyager 4-door Station Wagon
- 1957 Mercury Colony Park Station Wagon
The content sections are:
- Styling Features
- Body Features
- Power & Drive Features
- Chassis Features
- Montclair and Monterey Models
- Station Wagons
- Optional Features
This book is great for display at any car show and helps you to restore your 57 Mercury back to factory specifications. This is probably one of the best sources for factory original information about your 1957 Mercury!
What you’ll receive: A brand new, high quality reprint. The book has been transferred to modern printing standards such as colors and formats. Please keep in mind that even the best reprint is based on material being over 50 years old and therefore has imperfections. As in all original books, the section G (announced as “to come”) as well as the sheet with pages H-17 and H-18 are missing.
Order your 1957 Mercury Sales Manual today!