The 1952 Mercury Sales Manual was made for dealer to teach them every important aspect about the new model line. Most of these books were dumped after the sales period ended. They were not made for the public and originals are therefore ultra-hard to find and very expensive. With this reprint you can get all info for little money!
There are 220 inner pages. Covered Series & Models in this album:
1952 Mercury Custom Series:
- 1952 Mercury Custom 2-door Sedan
- 1952 Mercury Custom 4-door Sedan
- 1952 Mercury Custom Sport Coupe
1952 Mercury Monterey Series:
- 1952 Mercury Monterey Special Custom 4-door Sedan
- 1952 Mercury Monterey Special Custom Coupe
- 1952 Mercury Monterey Special Custom Convertible
1952 Mercury Station Wagon Series:
- 1952 Mercury 6-passenger Station Wagon
- 1952 Mercury 8-passenger Station Wagon
The content sections are:
- Introduction and Features
- Merc-O-Matic Drive
This book is great for display at any car show and helps you to restore your 52 Mercury back to factory specifications. This is probably one of the best sources for factory original information about your 1952 Mercury!
What you’ll receive: A brand new, high quality reprint. The book has been transferred to modern printing standards such as colors and formats. Please keep in mind that even the best reprint is based on material being over 70 years old and therefore has imperfections.
Order your 1952 Mercury Sales Manual today!