The 1958 Car Features Book was an internal manual from the Engineering Deparment. It shows all “structural and quality” features of the new 58 Ford model year. These books were not made for the public and are therefore ultra-hard to find and very expensive. With this reprint you can get all info for little money!
There are 92 inner pages. Covered Series & Models in this album:
- 1958 Ford Fairlane 500 Convertible – Model 76B
- 1958 Ford Fairlane 500 Sedan – Model 58B
- 1958 Ford Fairlane 500 Retractable Hardtop – Model 51A
- 1958 Ford Fairlane Four Door Sedan – Model 58A
- 1958 Ford Custom Four Door Sedan – Model 73A
- 1958 Ford Custom 300 Four Door Sedan – Model 73B
- 1958 Ford Station Wagon Country Sedan – Model 79D
- 1958 Ford Station Wagon Country Squire – Model 79E
The content sections are:
- Series and Models
- Exterior Highlights
- Interior Highlights
- Package Size (Dimensions)
- Body and Sheet Metal
- Electrical and Accessories
This book is great for display at any car show and helps you to restore your 58 Ford back to factory specifications!
Original books are hard to find – you can wait years to find an example in acceptable condition. Plus, its expensive. That’s why we’ve decided to support you with high-quality reprints. Our goal was to create a wonderful collectible item for comparable little money.
What you’ll receive: A brand new, high quality reprint. The book has been transferred to modern printing standards such as colors and formats. Please keep in mind that even the best reprint is based on material being over 50 years old and therefore has imperfections. Size: 8.27 inches wide × 11.69 inches high.
There are no reviews yet.