For sale is a reprint of the ultra rare 1955 Ford Showroom Album! This book was made for showroom use in Ford Dealerships in 1955. It was a salesman item only and was not meant to give it to prospects. It has 36 pages. The sections are:
- Four Great Series – Sixteen Body Styles (Models & Series)
- Exterior Beauty (Styling)
- High Fashion Interiors
- Station Wagon Conveniences
- Worth-More Features
- Trigger-Torque Power (Engine)
- Fordomatic (Transmission)
- Ball-Joint Suspension
- Power-Assisted Luxury (Power Windows, Power Seats, etc.)
- Ford Economy
The 1955 Ford Showroom Album covers the following models:
- 1955 Ford Mainline Tudor
- 1955 Ford Mainline Fordor
- 1955 Ford Customline Tudor
- 1955 Ford Customline Fordor
- 1955 Ford Fairlane Club Sedan
- 1955 Ford Fairlane Town Sedan
- 1955 Ford Fairlane Victoria
- 1955 Ford Fairlane Sunliner
- 1955 Ford Fairlane Crown Victoria
- 1955 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
- 1955 Ford Fairlane Country Sedan (Estate Wagon)
- 1955 Ford Fairlane Country Squire (Estate Wagon)
What you receive: A brand new, high quality reprint, based on a very good original book. Please keep in mind that the content was made over 60 years ago – and has imperfections. Due to modern printing standards, the colors do not always match the original.
Size is DIN A4 (210 × 297 mm or 8.27 × 11.69 inches).
Order your 1955 Ford Showroom Album today!
There are no reviews yet.